In babies the scalp is the most delicate body part. Our Coconut and Almond oil based hair oil has benefits of vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Tea tree oil. It easily absorbs in the scalp and reaches the roots of the hair. Its natural fragrance also calms down the baby, so he or she can sleep well. Their fragile scalp and feather soft hair need enough nourishment to strengthen. You can call it the best hair oil for babies or as good as any other natural ingredients-based hair oil.
- Rich in medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs), which have antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Nourishes the scalp.
- Helps in eliminating sebum build-up into hair follicles.
- Helps prevent protein loss.
- Helps strengthen the scalp and hair.
- Provides moisture to hair and scalp.
How to Apply
- Massage the scalp at least twice a day for not more than 10 minutes each time.
- Gently massage the scalp with fingertips in linear pattern.
- Do not put any pressure while massaging.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must start giving full body and scalp massage right from the first month, as soon as you can. Massage the baby’s scalp twice a day, for not more than 10 minutes each time.
Sit straight with your legs stretched, and place your baby on his or her back in your lap. Gently pour the oil on the scalp, above the forehead, and in linear pattern move your fingers lightly just so that the oil absorbs in the scalp well. Then turn your baby on his or her tummy and gently massage the back area of scalp with your fingertips, in a linear pattern.
You must give a massage before giving a bath and later once in the evening.